GPS coordinates: 12°44’59.7″N 100°57’42.4″E (12.749916, 100.961770)
Opening hours: 10:00 – 18:00
Entrance in 2019: 1190 THB for adult / 890 THB for 91-121 cm child. Discounts for pregnant, disabled and 60+ people. The cheaper way to buy ticket is to visit Klook – 900 THB for adult.
Ramayana water park was opened not so long ago, only in 2016. It is the biggest waterpark of Thailand and the second biggest in Asia. As a new park “Ramayana” has been built according to international standards. Water glides (some of them were created exclusively for Ramayana water park) were produced by Canadian «WhiteWater West» company. Sources of water are park’s own wells.
Also you will find in “Ramayana”:
- 2 parallel 250-meter water glides that will give you a roller-coaster ride making you go up and down (up to 7 times). You can have a challenge with your friends here, or go to 4 mattress glides, where you’ll by gliding head downwards.
- Wide water glide with rafts that can host 4 persons – unique glide designed specially for “Ramayana”.
- Exclusive splash area with fountains, sprayers, different depth and little glides for little children.
- Little floating market on a picturesque river.
- Garden maze.
- And even real elephants.
In my opinion there’s no need to list everything “Ramayana” has to offer, just check it on its plan. In Ramayana water park you will find 21 water glides and many other activities.
- Only cashless payment (via electronic bracelet) are accepted on the territory of “Ramayana”. You need to top up its balance on arrival. Don’t forget to receive change, when you’ll be leaving.
- Water park reserves the right to close the entrance, when the number of customers has reached maximum.
- Water glides and pool areas can be closed due to bad weather (stormy wind, heavy rain, thunderstorm with lightnings). If bad weather appears to be all-day long, you’ll get a new ticket (by showing your e-bracelet) that you’ll be able to use the other day during 1 month.
- Become a member of “Ramayana” club. It gives opportunities to:
- Have 5% discount on any purchase in water park;
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi all-day long (non-members get only free 30 min).
- Book transfer from any place in Pattaya for only 120 THB (good price for solo travelers).
Public transport doesn’t reach this area. So you should consider grabbing a taxi or songthaew.
In walking distance there are:
Take Pattaya map with you – just click the star and it will be saved in your Google account. Any locations in this region that I will add later will appear on your map.
Source of pictures without FalkTime watermark: Ramayna water park website.